Today I’m talking all about how to use the ‘Unveiling Stories’ thinking routine to investigate multiple layers of meaning with a photograph.
This is part of a new series of episodes on the podcast where I share a thinking routine with you and all the insights for how you might be able to use it with an artwork or object with groups - either in-person or online.
Unveiling Stories was our ‘thinking routine of the month’ for June in my Membership Programme. Every month we have a specialist thinking routine online class that gives us the opportunity to discover a new thinking routine or to dig a bit deeper into one we already know.
Discover in this episode:
- What is ‘Unveiling Stories’ thinking routine?
- 5 Steps of Unveiling Stories
- About ‘Unveiling Stories’
- How we structured the discussion using 'Cross-Border Love' - a photograph by Roland Schmid
- My key takeaways and tips for using this thinking routine
Roland Schmid, ‘Cross-Border Love’ (25 April, 2020 )Courtesy of World Press Photo https://www.worldpressphoto.org/collection/photo/2021/41420/1/Roland-Schmid
The Thinking Museum Membership